Terms and Conditions:
Registering for the directory and accessing the site You must accept the terms and conditions below to be included in The Factoryline’s directory. This site is owned and operated by The Factoryline (Which will be referred to as ‘The Factoryline,’ ‘us,’ or ‘we’, throughout the Terms and Conditions). These terms and conditions govern your use of The Factoryline website (‘our’ site), including The Factoryline’s creative directory and it’s multi-media, representation, which administrates your relationship with The Factoryline.
All activities and actions performed on our site are subject to these terms and conditions. All users, both unregistered visitors and members (free listings, £30.00 listings and £50.00 listings), are also subject to these terms and conditions. By contributing to, using or registering with our site you automatically enter into a binding contract with us on the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not use our site, or if you are already a member of the site and do not abide to these terms and conditions, then you will be automatically taken off the site, with no refund available. No refund will be available if you decide to cancel your name off the Creative Directory/ do not use our services, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Conditions for inclusion To be included in the directory you must be: 1. A Creative artist who is wanting to be represented (see the list of creative job roles on our site, to see if you are entitled to be a part of The Factoryline). If your job role is not stated and you feel like you should be a part of the site, then please do email, and we will consider you and your requirements? 2. A creative company in the creative arts. For example, an independent film company, a theatre company, a band… etc. 3. In the creative and digital sector OR offering professional services to that sector. 4. International or a UK resident.
Content of Directory Entry Artists and Companies who register to our site are responsible for the information that they provide. They must meet the standards listed below. Companies and artists that fail to meet these requirements will be removed from the directory immediately, without warning and no refund will be available. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your registration and to block you from our site if you fail to reach the directories standards.
User submissions are and agree to the following:
1. Responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and password provided to you.
2. Responsible for any unauthorized uploads and use of your account, resulting from a failure to maintain the confidentiality of your own username and password.
3. You agree to immediately notify the board at The Factoryline if any unauthorized use of your registration has been dispatched.
4. You agree to use true, accurate and current information about yourself as an artist or band when filling out the application form and registering with us.
5. You agree to maintain and promptly update your application data to keep it true, accurate and current when necessary.
6. You agree to let us have access to your uploads, and details from your application form, to help us represent you whenever possible.
7. You are responsible for all data, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages and other materials communicated by you. This can be either publicly posted or privately transmitted. These all need to be copyrighted to you and you need to own all rights of the content you submit on the directory. You are responsible for any content you provide under the copyright law.
8. You agree to pay the full amount stated by cheque, cash or paypal. Bouncing cheques, fake money, or a bouncing paypal account will be investigated and you will be temporarily taken off the site until further notice.
9. As an artist, you can be national or international to apply for the Creative Directory.
10. The Factoryline will have no liability for indirect or consequential losses, loss of data, income or profits or damages to any property.
User submissions agree not to:
1. Use content that is threatening, offensive, harmful unlawful, illegal, obscene, invasive to people’s privacy, embarrassing and hateful when posting, emailing, submitting or uploading content onto the directory and forums.
2. Promote content that suggests racial, ethnical and cultural behavior.
3. Reveal trade secrets or that affects the publicity rights of others without first obtaining their permission,
4. Transmit other artists’ work that you have no rights to. This includes, uploads, emails, and posts (on and off the forums’ status).
5. Submit sexual explicit content, through uploads, emails and post.
6. Submit Content which is inaccurate and misleading
7. Impersonate any other persons, falsely accuse or misrepresent your work.
8. Collect and store personal data about other users from our site. This includes the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, along with their email address or any other personal data in respect of that individual.
9. Upload, post, email or submit content that contains computer viruses or other files and programs that are designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the function of any computer and its software, hardware and telecommunication equipment.
10. The Factoryline will no toleratre bulling on the site – through the forum or comments towards other members of the directory.
All the above relate to the statements given below. ‘We reserve the right in our sole discretion to remove or refuse to publish any content for any reason whatsoever at any time and with no notice given. Any person doing so will automatically be taken off the sight with no refund.”
Sharing Of Information
1. The Factoryline will only use the data provided to promote and represent that individual artist. We will only use the data provided to contact yourself, other creative artists in your chosen field, and will be used on social network sights to promote your work (Unless you object!)
2. Users are encouraged to allow The Factoryline to inform them of their events and happenings as an artist, and share their contact details with selected partners on the site as we deem appropriate. Neither of these is an obligatory for inclusion.
Copyright Material 1. The Factoryline’s design, text, graphics and other material are owned by us, therefore are the copyright of us, as well as other third parties to this.
2. As a member, you may print, view and download the material for your own personal use only.
3.You agree not to sell or modify any material or reproduce, publically display/perform or distribute any material accessed from our site. This cannot be used for any public or commercial purposes without the written permission of the copyright owner.
4. From time to time we may in our sole discretion permit members to us ‘The Factoryline’s’ name and/or logo on other websites, or social media sites (‘third party sites’). If you wish to do so, you must obtain a written permission letter/ email from a director of The Factoryline. Where such permission is granted, we reserve the rights to withdraw permission for any reason whatsoever at any time.
1.These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive authority to resolve any disputes between us. This is important to the terms and conditions as The Factoryline accepts national and international artists.
2. Third Party rights: Except for our directors, employees, ambassadors and clients (artists), a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the contracts (rights of third parties) Act 1999 to apply any term of this agreement. However this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists, or is available apart from under the act.
Advertising and sponsorship
1. We do not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or mistakes contained in advertising and sponsorship material.
2. Advertisers and sponsors agree to ensure any material submitted for inclusion on our site complies with any applicable national or international laws, regulations or codes.
Termination and Limitations
1. The Factoryline may suspend or terminate your access to the site without any liability to you, with immediate effect. This will determinate if you at any time breach or help cause a material breach of these terms and conditions. Breaking these terms and you fail to remedy the breach within seven days of receipt of a written notice to do so, you will automatically be taken off the sight, with no refund.
2. If the agreement is terminated under this clause and you have made an advanced payment to us, we will not refund this payment made.
3. The Factoryline cannot warrant that the website or any website linked to or from our site, will be free or un free of any viruses or other harmful software components.
4. We cannot warrant the performance of services that do or do not operate by The Factoryline. Consequently, The Factoryline shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused from the above. This also includes, the damage to your computer equipment, software, data, text, images, videos and audio from the website. Downloading any material from our website or any other website linked from or to our website is also included in the policy, and we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused.
5. We do not represent or warrant that any of our sites contents will be accurate, complete, reliable or suitable for any purpose.
6. We will not warrant the unavailability of our site or services provided.
7. You agree that we shall have no reliability for indirect or consequential losses, loss of data, income or profits, loss of or damage to products and properties.
8. The Factoryline, advertisers or sponsorships may advertise competitions and/or prize giveaways on our site. Prizes are supplied and distributed by third parties over whom we have no control over, therefore we do not accept responsibility for any competitions and their distribution of products.
Adaptations and Notices
1. The Factoryline can change variations to the site at any appropriate time. Furthermore, our terms and conditions can be changed at any time without notice. Continuing to use our site, you agree to the new terms and conditions and any changes to the site. Such changes will be posted on our site.
2. Our trading name and the Website are owned by us and are descriptive of Our services.
3. Your use of the website is at your own risk.
4. If your PC or MAC (or any other use of accessing the website) does not support the relevant technology from our site, you may not be able to use certain services on our site.
5. Any notices or questions about the site and our terms and conditions should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. No contact number by phone is provided for this service.